Robin is of counsel to Cherundolo Law Firm, PLLC and is a trial lawyer focusing on plaintiffs-side medical malpractice, product liability, catastrophic construction accidents, and workplace and automobile accidents. As a trial attorney, Robin has been involved in complex personal injury cases in New York state and federal courts. During her years of practice, Robin has worked on cases that have fostered large settlements and verdicts for her clients.
Robin worked as a confidential law clerk for John Cherundolo when he was a judge on the New York State Supreme Court. Prior to joining John in the courthouse, she was an associate lawyer at Cherundolo, Bottar & Leone.
Robin and John teach Advanced Torts to 2nd and 3rd year law students at Syracuse University College of Law, working to educate and mentor the next generation of trial lawyers.
In addition to being an accomplished trial lawyer, Robin serves on the board of directors for the Syracuse Area Downtown YMCA. She is a three-time Ironman finisher and avid gardener. She lives with her daughter and two rescue pit bulls in Jamesville, New York.
- New York State Bar Association
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2003
- State University of New York, Geneseo, summa cum laude, 2000
- All courts of the State of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers (serves on board of directors)
Speaking & Publications
- Precedents & Statutes, Annual Update on the Law of Products Liability, 2008 - 2016, New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers