At Syracuse University College of Law, Pete was inducted into the Justinian Honorary Law Society, served as a member of the Moot Court Honor Society, and as co-director of the Mackenzie Hughes LLP Edmund H. Lewis Appellate Advocacy Competition. Before joining Cherundolo Law Firm, PLLC, Pete had the opportunity to extern with Supreme Court Justice Deborah H. Karalunas and spent a summer working for a prominent local law firm. Outside of the office, Pete enjoys golfing, fishing, watching the New York Rangers and attending Syracuse University sporting events.
- New York State Bar Association
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 2015;
- Saint Lawrence University; Cum Laude, 2012
- All courts of the State of New York
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers